Welcome Dear One

My name is Grigoris Deoudis, I was born and raised in Greece and since 2007 I live in the Netherlands. After an intense and profoundly healing experience that I had with my father and the consequent distant and miraculous healing of him, a window on energy healing, on spiritual healing has opened for me.
My inner truth resonates with my sacred path in this lifetime. From this space I weave my intent to be of service to You ~
Read more...

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Case #3

Q: Where are the cases #1 and #2?
A: #1 is the healing of my father.
     #2 is the case with N.B., the girl from Austria.

Some weeks ago, and after a call I had with my sister, I learned that she had a functional ovarian cyst; namely a follicular cyst. I asked her if she would like to begin with distant healing sessions with me and she agreed.

During one week we had 4 distant healing sessions, one hour each. During that time I was sending intercessory prayers and healing energy with the help of my Spirit Guides. There were times that I felt my Spirit Guides doing spiritual surgery on my sister through my intent.

Yesterday I called my sister to learn how was the visit to her doctor and the doctor said that the ovarian cyst was not there anymore. The ovarian cyst has been dissolved!
We did it! And that makes me very happy to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment