Welcome Dear One

My name is Grigoris Deoudis, I was born and raised in Greece and since 2007 I live in the Netherlands. After an intense and profoundly healing experience that I had with my father and the consequent distant and miraculous healing of him, a window on energy healing, on spiritual healing has opened for me.
My inner truth resonates with my sacred path in this lifetime. From this space I weave my intent to be of service to You ~
Read more...

Monday, June 13, 2016

1st reflection from the Fountain

You -each one of you- are not just part of the whole, You are the whole, manifested to where the attention is aimed at.

Thus, the intention to heal at a distance is part of your quantum holographic modality. You are the wave consciousness, having the momentary (bizarre) experience as a particle, whenever the attention is focused locally.
The whole (that You are) will find its way to manifest either way, non-locally.
What you have to do is to not interrupt it, to not put barriers against it. Let the healing universal uninterrupted flux flow within. Let the healing breath touch you and soften your heart. Forgive yourself and forgive everyone else in your path ~

That reflection from the Fountain brought forth by the Great Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment